How to Make Yummy Salted Caramel Apple Crepes with Toasted Walnuts
Salted Caramel Apple Crepes with Toasted Walnuts. This recipe is a Salted Caramel Apple French Toast and I know you guys are going to love this for those Fall mornings when you have company or I tried to make it a little bit healthier by using almond milk, minimal butter and a little less sugar than what normally goes into a French toast casserole. Perfect Crepes With Salted Caramel Sauce. Rice Krispie Treats With Chocolate, Toasted Walnuts And Salted Caramel.
However, they bring a lot of flavour and texture to this party and definitely should not be. That's why I chose salted caramel. I LOVE salted caramel (seriously, who doesn't?) and it's terribly good heavenly spread on crepes, without anything else. You can cook Salted Caramel Apple Crepes with Toasted Walnuts using 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Salted Caramel Apple Crepes with Toasted Walnuts
- It's of Filling.
- You need 3 of Apples, peeled and diced.
- You need 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- It's of Crepes.
- It's 1 cup of flour.
- You need 2 tsp of sugar.
- It's Pinch of salt.
- Prepare 3 tbs of unsalted butter, melted.
- You need 3 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
- It's 1.5 cups of milk.
- You need of Caramel.
- It's 10 of squares of caramel, melted in microwave.
I also added some apple slices to the recipe but I would recommend to not over charge with apples, otherwise you will loose the combination of. All Reviews for Salted Caramel Apple Hand Pies. You saved Salted Caramel Apple Hand Pies to your Favorites. For a breezy autumn treat, look no further than this boozy caramel apple old-fashioned that is deliciously balanced while being both tart and sweet at the same time.
Salted Caramel Apple Crepes with Toasted Walnuts instructions
- Place all the filling ingredients in a saucepan and cook it on medium-low heat for about 1 hr or until soft but with a little bite still. Set aside.
- Mix all the dry ingredients for your crepes in a medium-large bowl..
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry and mix well..
- Refrigerate for 20 min (note: you can Refrigerate the crepe batter for up to 2 days).
- When ready: heat a pan and melt a pat of butter. Pour about 1/4 cup of crepe batter and swirl around the pan to cover the bottom of the pan..
- Cook on low for about 2-4 min then flip and repeat same on other side..
- Fill your crepes with the now slightly cooled filling. Roll or fold (which ever shape you like).
- Top with vanilla ice cream (optional) drizzle with caramel, sprinkle with toasted walnuts and top with whipped cream.
- At the VERY end, take a little flaked salt (itty bitty pinch) and sprinkle lightly..
White Cheddar and Spiced Apple Crepes with Salted Caramel. Serve these crepes with a dollop of Greek yogurt or homemade whipped cream, and you've got yourself a dessert that hits all the texture bases and satisfies both your sweet and salty cravings. Keywords: salted caramel apple pie, apple pie. Tag @sallysbakeblog on Instagram and hashtag it #sallysbakingaddiction. Salted Caramel & Toasted Walnut Shortbread Bars.