How to Make Yummy Caramel Apple Bread Pudding
Caramel Apple Bread Pudding. Caramel apple bread pudding is the most comforting fall dessert. Mix most of apple pieces into bread-custard mixture. Transfer bread pudding mixture to prepared pan.
This Caramel Apple Bread Pudding starts with cubes of thick sliced bread soaked in a caramel and creamy egg mixture. You add some apple chunks tossed in sugar and spice, then bake to a golden. This bread pudding is incredible all on its own, but add the creamy caramel sauce and you have PERFECTION. You can cook Caramel Apple Bread Pudding using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Caramel Apple Bread Pudding
- Prepare 5 cup of day old bread, cubed.
- Prepare 1 cup of applesauce.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of packed brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of egg substitute.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It's 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped, peeled apple.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of caramel ice cream topping.
- Prepare of whipped topping.
In reality, bread pudding is just bread that is soaked in custard and then baked. You would think so, but oftentimes it can be too dry, or too soggy. Toss the apples with the apple pie spice then with the walnuts, caramel pieces, and the bread cubes. Wrap any uneaten bread pudding tightly with plastic and refrigerate.
Caramel Apple Bread Pudding instructions
- In a large bowl, combine the applesauce, egg substitute, milk, brown sugar, vanilla and cinnamon. Fold in bread cubes and apple. Let stand 15 min or until bread is softened..
- Pour into an 8" square baking dish coated with cooking spray. Bake uncovered @325° for 35-40 minutes or until knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Drizzle with caramel and top with whipped topping. Best if served warm..
Caramel apple bread pudding recipe is amazing and so easy to make! With sticky caramel bits and tender pieces of apples inside it's the perfect dessert to make year round. Make into pretty mini bundts drizzled with caramel sauce and it's the best homemade bread pudding you'll ever make. Bread pudding is a great way to use up leftover day-old bread. Drizzled with homemade caramel sauce, this Easy Caramel Apple Bread Pudding is perfect for fall.