How to Make Tasty Keto Spaghetti squash pizza
Keto Spaghetti squash pizza. This spaghetti squash low carb pizza casserole is basically pizza if you hold the grains, dairy, and nightshades. Take the cooked spaghetti squash and remove the strands with a fork and place in a large mixing bowl. Use a paper towel or clean cloth to pat down some (but not all) of the excess liquid.
This recipe features marinara, sautéed spinach and cheesy goodness in a spaghetti squash "bowl." Garlicky spinach spaghetti squash boats was a mouthful, so we settled on pizza bowls. Easy foolproof method to prepare spaghetti squash. This keto spaghetti squash recipe is low carb, healthy, and delicious. You can have Keto Spaghetti squash pizza using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Keto Spaghetti squash pizza
- You need of Spaghetti squash.
- It's 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Prepare Dash of salt and pepper to taste.
- You need 1 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 jar of pizza sauce.
- You need of Mozzarella cheese.
- It's of Assorted pizza toppings.
It just may satisfy that pasta craving and will keep you within your macros. Simply top with your favorite sugar-free pasta sauce to recreate your. Spaghetti squash is a versatile, delicious fall vegetable and mother nature's version of gluten-free pasta. It's really easy to cook and roast.once you.
Keto Spaghetti squash pizza step by step
- Cut squash in half and scoop out seeds..
- Line parchment on baking pan. Preheat oven to 400 degrees farenheit. Rub olive oil on squash, sprinkle with salt and pepper. Sprinkle with garlic powder..
- Place cut side down onto parchment lined pan. Bake for one hour..
- When its ready, flip over and take a fork and stir the centers. It will look like spaghetti noodles 😊 scoop them out and put the "noodles" in a bowl and stir in pizza sauce..
- Put the mixture back into the shells. Add cheese and pizza toppings of your choice on top..
- Reture to oven and bake until cheese is bubbly. Around 10 min or so..
While the Spaghetti Squash is cooking, we can prepare our meat sauce. This part just starts with some ground beef. Remember that Keto is all about Grab the Spaghetti Squash half with the 'Ove' Glove and take a fork and scrap downward as shown in the picture. It might sound complex but as soon as. Spaghetti squash is the perfect gluten-free alternative to regular pasta — far more nutrients, way less carbohydrates.