How to Make Tasty Keto chocolate chip cookies
Keto chocolate chip cookies. Keto chocolate chip cookies are one of my favourite keto cookies. These low carb cookies are great workplace treats, or a sneaky treat for the kids. Low carb cookies are just like any other chocolate chip cookie recipe, but instead of using wheat flour, they are made with almond flour.
This chocolate chip cookie recipe will save you. It has just the right about of sweetness, without any weird aftertaste (which can be common with alternative sweeteners). We love Swerve and Lily's chocolate chip as keto alternatives but feel free to add your favorites. You can have Keto chocolate chip cookies using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Keto chocolate chip cookies
- Prepare 6 tablespoon of unsalted butter soft.
- You need 1 teaspoon of stevia 1/3 cup sugar.
- You need 1 of large egg room temperature.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of almonds flour 6 oz.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 cup of dark chocolate chip.
We have a chocolate chip cookie recipe in our family that is like none other. It became my mission to "keto-ize" it and continue enjoying these cookies If you want even FLUFFIER keto chocolate chip cookies, then you add in the optional coconut flour. The above cookies have no coconut flour and. This is THE BEST EASY Keto Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe!
Keto chocolate chip cookies step by step
- Heated oven 350 line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Using electric whisk whip together butter,stevia, vanilla, egg well.
- Mix in the almonds flour with Salt and baking soda then gradually mix 1/2 cup at a time in the end use rubber spatula fold the chocolate chip.
- Using ice cream scooper scoop the dough to the cookie sheet two inches apart gently flatten top of the cookie.
- Bake for 14 minutes let it cool about 20 minutes enjoy soft and chewy.
The secret to chewy keto chocolate chip cookies, is using either allulose or xylitol. You'll want to store these keto chewy chocolate chip cookies in a Ziploc bag either on the counter or in the refrigerator. If it's summer, I recommend storing them in the fridge to avoid them going bad from the. Low-carb or gluten-free keto chocolate chip cookies that deliver the texture and comforting flavors of the original thing can be hard to find at your local grocery store. Thankfully, this keto chocolate chip cookies recipe has come to the rescue.