How to Cook Appetizing A Hungry Frog-Shaped Melon Bowl Dessert
A Hungry Frog-Shaped Melon Bowl Dessert. Cut the bottom part of the melon diagonally to make the base part. Be sure to cut diagonally, not straight across. Mount the melon on the base, adjust the position of the mouth, and carve.
Get the instructions for --> Hungry Frog Melon Bowl. Children Plastic Ice Cream Bowl With a Spoon Set Durable Ice Cream Cup Dessert. ♥ A Hungry Frog Shaped Melon Bowl Dessert ♥. Here, Chef Brendan Cronin demonstrates how cut a melon into a fancy star-shaped bowl perfect for serving fruit salads, dips or to serve by itself as a refreshing dessert. You can cook A Hungry Frog-Shaped Melon Bowl Dessert using 3 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of A Hungry Frog-Shaped Melon Bowl Dessert
- Prepare 1 of Melon.
- It's 2 of Blueberries.
- It's 1 of Any other kinds of fruits.
Using a Clever Pottery Technique to Make a Ceramic Fruit Bowl Great recipe for A Hungry Frog-Shaped Melon Bowl Dessert. Since I bought a melon baller, I wanted to come up with a way to use it! You can use kitchen shears to make the the eyes and the hands.
A Hungry Frog-Shaped Melon Bowl Dessert instructions
- Cut the bottom part of the melon diagonally to make the base part. Be sure to cut diagonally, not straight across..
- Mount the melon on the base, adjust the position of the mouth, and carve. Include the stem to be removed as the mouth part..
- Once the melon is shaped like Pac-Man, remove the seeds and scoop out the melon. If you use a melon baller, you'll be able to create uniform balls of melon..
- For the eyes: Make 2 semi-circles with the melon rind, make the whites of the eyes with something white (for example, with watermelon rind or a mushroom, etc.), and the eye balls with blueberries..
- Skewer the eye parts in order on a toothpick, and cut off the excess tips of the toothpicks..
- Stick the eye parts from Step 5 onto the melon, adjusting the position..
- Make the hands by cutting out the rind you cut out as the mouth..
- Cut out your choice of fruit balls or use round shaped fruits such as cherries or blueberries..
- All you have to do now, is fill the mouth with fruits!.
You could add not just fruits, but also jelly, for example, and it would look pretty and refreshing! These easy Super Bowl desserts — including cookies, cakes, and other football-shaped delights — will put a sweet end to your Super Bowl Sunday. From cookie-dough footballs to ice-cream sundae cupcakes, these recipes. A Hungry Frog-Shaped Melon Bowl Dessert. A Hungry Frog-Shaped Melon Bowl Dessert.