Easiest Way to Prepare Yummy Gluten free Oat Bread
Gluten free Oat Bread. Gluten Free Oat Bread Recipe - No Yeast, No Bread Machine! OAT my goodness…this honey oat bread recipe is just as delicious as it looks! Even without traditional all-purpose or wheat flour, oat flour bread is actually amazingly light and fluffy.
I ALWAYS have them in my pantry. My husband eats a bowl of oatmeal almost every morning and I use them to make granola which my family requests regularly. Gluten-free honey oat flour bread made with just a few simple ingredients in only one bowl! You can have Gluten free Oat Bread using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Gluten free Oat Bread
- Prepare 2 3/4 cups of oat flour (I grind rolled oats to make flour).
- Prepare 3/4 cup of milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 3/4 teaspoon of baking soda.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare of Edible Seeds of your choice (Optional). I used flaxseed.
No refined flour (oat flour only), butter or dairy! Gluten Free Artisan Oat BreadFeed Your Soul Too. Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Zucchini Oat Bread Gluten FreeGluten Free Jess. baking soda, gluten-free oats, peanut butter creamy, salt, vanilla extract and. Oats are naturally gluten-free, but often get contaminated with gluten.
Gluten free Oat Bread instructions
- Pre heat your oven at 180 degrees Celsius.
- In a bowl, mix all the dry ingredients together..
- In a separate container mix milk and eggs.
- Add the mixture to the dry ingredients and fold gently. Do not over mix..
- Pour the batter in a lined baking pan and add some rolled oats on top for decoration purposes..
- Bake for 30-40 minutes until a fork goes through and comes out clean..
This article explores whether oats can be part of a gluten-free diet. Oats are a highly nutritious grain with many health benefits. They're a popular breakfast porridge and are also found in granola, muesli, and other foods and snacks. We use premium gluten-free certified oats, finely milled into a flour to make this hearty loaf and then we sprinkle whole oats on top for an extra crunch. Our versatile oat bread is perfect for sandwiches and, with a classic soft texture on the inside, it makes the best breakfast toast.