Easiest Way to Make Tasty Blueberry cheesecake
Blueberry cheesecake. This cheesecake will not only satisfy your sweet tooth, but give you nutrients. Decorate the finished cake with blueberry jam and berries. Swirl a fresh blueberry puree into the filling and over the finished cheesecake for a double shot of delicious berry flavor.
You have two delicious dessert, lemon blueberry cake with cream cheese frosting and delicious blueberry cheesecake, packed in one amazing treat. Blueberry Cheesecake Bars for the weekend! Blueberries and cheesecake are a match made in heaven. You can have Blueberry cheesecake using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Blueberry cheesecake
- It's 3 pkts of digestive biscuits.
- You need 1/2 cup of melted butter.
- It's 1 pkt of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 th cup of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 200 gms of thick cream.
- It's 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- You need 1 cup of blueberry.
- You need 2 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of gelatine.
- It's 4 tbsp of water.
I love making them in bar form - though less impressive looking than a towering cake, it's. This delicious blueberry cheesecake is topped with a fresh blueberry topping, and made with lighter cream I was reminded of the fact this week on my first attempt at this blueberry cheesecake recipe. This No-Bake Blueberry Cheesecake is very easy to make and super delicious. Made with homemade blueberry sauce from scratch.
Blueberry cheesecake step by step
- In a sauce pan add blueberries, 2 tbsp of sugar and lemon juice and cook on low flame till sugar dissolves and blueberries become soft. Switch off the flame and let it cool. Blend into smooth paste..
- Put the digestive biscuits in a blender and blend into fine powder..
- Take a spring pan cake dish add the crushed biscuits and melted butter, mix well and spread evenly on the base and press it tightly with fingers and allow it to set in the fridge for 1 hour..
- In a bowl add softened cream cheese and powdered sugar and whip till it gets creamy. Add chilled cream and vanilla essence and whip till soft peaks form..
- Pour the blueberry compost into the cream cheese mix and gently mix till all ingredients get incorporated..
- In a bowl take 4 tbsp of water and add gelatine, let it sit for 10 minutes. Microwave for 15 seconds and mix well. Let it cool down and pour into the batter. Mix well..
- Take the spring pan dish from the fridge and pour the batter on the biscuit layer. Cover the cake pan with cling film and put it back in the refrigerator for setting overnight..
- Garnish with fresh blueberries. Cut into slices and serve..
Blueberry Cheesecake - a delicious holiday dessert of decadent cheesecake topped with blueberries. Ultra creamy cheesecake with a blueberry lemon swirl… completely guilt free?! This Keto Blueberry Cheesecake will be your new favourite sugar free dessert! At no additional cost to you. I'm a huge cheesecake fan and this is the best cheesecake recipe I've tried.