Easiest Way to Make Perfect No-Bake Blueberry Jam Cheesecake
No-Bake Blueberry Jam Cheesecake. This No-Bake Blueberry Cheesecake is very easy to make and super delicious. Made with homemade blueberry sauce from scratch. No Bake Cheesecake is a creamy, decadent dessert that comes together quickly, and is super easy!
The cheesecake can be made ahead and actually tastes better as the flavors have time to blend and the filling Add berries; puree until smooth (some blueberry bits will remain). With machine running, add Heat jam in small saucepan over low heat until just melted. This tasty no bake blueberry cheesecake is made from scratch and without any gelatin. You can have No-Bake Blueberry Jam Cheesecake using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of No-Bake Blueberry Jam Cheesecake
- It's 200 grams of Cream cheese.
- Prepare 180 grams of Yogurt (low sugar).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Blueberry jam.
- Prepare 40 grams of Sugar.
- You need 5 grams of Gelatin.
- You need 80 grams of Biscuits, crackers, etc.
- It's 30 grams of Butter.
It's made with Oreo cookie crust, blueberry cream cheese layer and fresh Next step is making the blueberry cream cheese layer by combining the cream cheese with sugar, blueberry jam and vanilla extract. Blueberries are a perfect addition to cheesecakes with their delicate flavours and charming colour. This no bake, gelatine and egg free cheesecake is best enjoyed in summer using fresh, plump in-season berries. A beautiful and elegant No-Bake Blueberry Cheesecake.
No-Bake Blueberry Jam Cheesecake instructions
- Dissolve the gelatin in 2 tablespoons of water..
- Grind the biscuits (or crackers) in a bowl until fine. Once fine, top with the butter and microwave for a minute..
- Mix the melted butter and biscuits together until evenly combined. Press into a tart pan and chill in the refrigerator..
- Bring the cream cheese to room temperature to soften, then knead well with a whisk. Add the sugar and continue to knead..
- Add the blueberry jam and the yogurt and mix well..
- Heat the gelatin in the microwave for about 30 seconds to dissolve, add to the yogurt mixture, and mix..
- Pour into the chilled tart pan and then return to the refrigerator to chill for at least 1 hour and it's done..
This delicious cake dessert is made of moist and buttery graham crust, filled with soft and fluffy cream cheese & whipped cream mixture and top with silky and How to make a perfect blueberry cheesecake. There is no cream cheese in this No Bake Blueberry Cheesecake. Its really hard to find Philadelphia cream cheese in India. Blueberry cheesecake is not only easy to make, but taste absolutely delicious. It makes a great party dessert as well.