Easiest Way to Make Perfect Chocolate Drizzle Flapjacks (gluten free!)
Chocolate Drizzle Flapjacks (gluten free!). Chocolate Drizzle Flapjack - chewy & delicious! Today I'm sharing with you Chocolate Drizzle Flapjacks! I can't actually remember the first recipe I ever made but if I was a betting person I think it.
The flapjacks themselves are gluten free, dairy free and refined sugar free - and you could make them vegan by substituting the honey for maple syrup or some extra Choc Shot. I really like the fact these aren't too sweet - there is just enough sweetness from the flapjack but the slightly more bitter. When cold, cut the flapjack into bars and place on a sheet of baking parchment. You can cook Chocolate Drizzle Flapjacks (gluten free!) using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Drizzle Flapjacks (gluten free!)
- It's 225 g of butter.
- Prepare 85 g of caster sugar.
- It's 2 tbsp of golden syrup.
- Prepare 340 g of (gluten free) porridge oats.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare of Topping:.
- It's of Chocolate - your choice of milk, dark or white (Approx 100g).
Using a teaspoon, drizzle the melted chocolate in a zigzag fashion over the flapjacks. Keyword banana flapjacks, dairy free flapjacks, gluten free flapjacks, healthy flapjacks, sugar free flapjacks. I've got lots of other flapjack recipes here so I suggest trying them out if you want something different. You might like the chocolate flapjack one… Fast Flapjacks.
Chocolate Drizzle Flapjacks (gluten free!) step by step
- Add the butter, sugar and golden syrup to a saucepan and heat gently until melted..
- Meanwhile, add the oats and salt to a mixing bowl..
- Add the melted mixture to the oats and stir well until oats are covered..
- Line a square baking tin with baking paper. Add the oat mixture and spread evenly. It’s tempting to press it down really hard, but if you do it very gently without much pressure your flapjack will be softer/more gooey!.
- Bake in the oven for approx 20 mins at 180c. Remove when golden on the top and leave to cool in the baking tray..
- Melt the chocolate and drizzle over. You could also dip the corners if you prefer. Cut into slices and serve. Store in a cake tin and they will last a few days!.
A go-to easy flapjack recipe from Mary Berry. Check out the delightful gluten free flapjack recipe at Baking Mad. These ones don't contain chocolate chips, but they do allow us to provide you with the best experience. Flapjacks are one of those things. Oats are packed with protein and fiber as well as manganese, the latter playing an important role in maintaining healthy There are many different ways of jazzing them up, but one of the best is the humble yet decadent combination of sea salt and dark chocolate.