Easiest Way to Make Delicious Easy no bake caramel apple cheesecake 🍏
Easy no bake caramel apple cheesecake 🍏. In this video I show you how to make No Bake Caramel Apple Cheesecake. This cheesecake is so easy to make and super delicious. This no-bake caramel apple cheesecake is a must this season.
This incredibly yummy no bake caramel apple cheesecake recipe is a fantastic quick and easy dessert idea! These little guys are all of the goodness of caramel apples "no-baked" into fluffy, creamy individual cheesecakes that everyone will love! This No Bake Caramel Apple Cheesecake Trifle is a super easy entertaining recipe that is rich, elegant, and can be made way Baked Pumpkin Pie Donuts. You can have Easy no bake caramel apple cheesecake 🍏 using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy no bake caramel apple cheesecake 🍏
- Prepare 1 of graham cracker pie crust.
- It's 2 bars of cream cheese softened.
- It's 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 1.5 cups of cool whip.
- It's 1/2 cup of lemon juice.
- Prepare 2 of Granny Smith apples.
- You need of Hershey’s caramel ice cream topping.
But to be honest, I've been kinda feeling like a poser… trying to be a part of. I absolutely LOVE how pretty these caramel apple cheesecake parfaits look. Plus, you can't beat a classic graham cracker crust topped with the creamiest, perfectly sweet caramel-y apple pie filling cheesecake. This No-Bake Caramel Apple Cheesecake is perfect for fall!
Easy no bake caramel apple cheesecake 🍏 instructions
- Beat the softened cream cheese,sugar and cool whip until smooth and pour into crust. Refrigerate about an hour until firm..
- Soak cubes up apples in lemon juice for about 30 minutes to prevent them from turning brown and place on top cheesecake..
- Drizzle with caramel sauce and you can top with chopped nuts like peanuts or pecans..
Easy to make and great for potlucks! The weather has finally cooled down a bit here in Phoenix …. and by cooled down, I mean it's not in the triple digits! So, we topped our caramel apple cheesecake filling with some apple pie filling, Reddi-wip®, and a little caramel drizzle! Oh my-your caramel apple cheesecakes look SO yummy! Thank you so much for linking up the The Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop!