Recipe: Yummy My gluten free choc brownies
My gluten free choc brownies. These extra fudgy Gluten Free Brownies are AMAZING. Filled with cocoa powder and chocolate So while gluten free baking is not my strong suit, I wanted to learn how to make a mean gluten free The choc chips were good, but I like some more chunks in my brownies than what was provided. These gluten-free chocolate brownies are squidgy cubes of joy.
The simple batter is hugely versatile, so you can try. These rich, fudgy chocolate brownies are gluten free. Serve with a scoop of vanilla ice cream for dessert, or leave to cool before storing in an airtight container for an afternoon treat. You can cook My gluten free choc brownies using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of My gluten free choc brownies
- You need 1 cup of oats ground into a flour.
- You need 1 cup of caster sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of soft brown sugar.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of soften butter.
- Prepare 200 g of chocolate melted.
- You need 1/2 cup of cocoa powder.
- It's 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
The best homemade gluten-free brownie recipe. The recipe also has a dairy-free option. Gluten-Free Chocolate Fudge Brownies are the best chocolate brownies with no gluten. You would never know this brownie is gluten-free.
My gluten free choc brownies step by step
- Grind up oats.
- In a large bowl combine the sugar then add eggs one at a time mixing well.
- Melt the chocolate and butter together add to sugar egg mix.
- Add oat flour baking powder cocoa powder and salt mix well pour into a lined tray.
- In a pre heated oven bake at 180°c for 25 -30 mis.
People go crazy for these chocolate brownies and when I tell them they are actually gluten-free, they are completely shocked. This easy brownie recipe is gluten free and sweetened with dates, not refined sugar. The best part about them was that she used dates as the. I honestly don't know what exactly I was expecting when I baked these, but they weren't what I thought they'd be. The texture is light, almost creamy, very coconutty, and moist.