Recipe: Yummy Butter and Egg-free Chocolate Nut Cookies
Butter and Egg-free Chocolate Nut Cookies. The egg-free peanut butter cookies don't have a strong cream cheese flavor. But they ARE super soft and subtly creamy. My grandchildren have severe egg and nut allergy.
I first noticed the sensitivity to almond butter when I was eating SO MUCH on a daily basis and was feeling constantly bloated and was experiencing regular break outs. Look no further than these nut-free "peanut butter" cookies! They're made with sunflower butter and other Birthdays and holidays in the daycare classroom involve some culinary creativity. You can cook Butter and Egg-free Chocolate Nut Cookies using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Butter and Egg-free Chocolate Nut Cookies
- It's 30 grams of Vegetable oil.
- It's 40 grams of Sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of Milk.
- You need 90 grams of Cake flour.
- It's 10 grams of Cocoa.
- Prepare 15 grams of Almond flour.
- It's 30 grams of Chopped or sliced almonds.
Most schools are nut-free these days, and a lot of our son's friends also have egg allergies or gluten sensitivities. Nut butter (I use cashew butter for Natalia's and peanut butter for mine) adds a bit of protein and makes them a little more of a substantial snack, dates are the bulk of the Double Chocolate Cookies made from nut butter and mostly sweetened with dates. They are gluten, dairy, soy, and egg free. In this video, you will see how to make Chocolate Chip Cookies that are free from Gluten, Dairy, Eggs and Nuts.
Butter and Egg-free Chocolate Nut Cookies step by step
- Put the oil and sugar in a bowl and mix with a rubber spatula..
- Combine and sift the flour, cocoa and almond flour, then put half into the oil and sugar from step one and mix..
- Mix to a cream-like consistency while adding the milk..
- Add the rest of the floury ingredients and the almonds, and mix..
- The dough is done when it's all come together..
- Shape them into round or square sticks, wrap them and leave them in the fridge for over an hour. Until they are hard enough to slice..
- Slice them into 4 mm thick pieces and line them up on a baking tray. Bake them in a 170℃ oven for about 13 minutes..
- All done..
The Perfect Nut-Free, Egg-Free, Dairy-Free, Grain-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies. I played with many different combinations of these flours, and found that all three flours are needed to create the right texture. A completely egg-free, nut-free, chocolate-free cookie that is delicious and simple to assemble. This is the recipe that you deserve on an AIP diet. Creating a "chocolate" cookie recipe for an AIP diet presents many challenges.