Recipe: Tasty Pumpkin Torte
Pumpkin Torte. Pumpkin torte gives you a marvelous alternative to the traditional pumpkin pie. Pumpkin Torte II. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. With a tender pecan crust, pumpkin pie filling, and crunchy streusel, this pumpkin torte is an easy and elegant alternative to pumpkin pie.
This four-layer pumpkin torte will impress friends and family alike. A little more time is needed because of the four layers, but well worth the Pumpkin Torte. Mix the geletin with the water and add to the hot pumpkin mixture. You can cook Pumpkin Torte using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Torte
- You need 12 of servings.
- Prepare 2 1/4 cups of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of granulated sugar.
- You need 3 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It's 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 cups of pumpkin, divided (NOT pumpkin pie filling).
- You need 4 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- It's 1/3 cup of canola oil.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of pumpkin pie spice, divided.
- You need of Filling Ingredients.
- Prepare 1 package (8 oz) of cream cheese, softened.
- You need 1 cup of icing sugar.
- Prepare 1 carton (16 oz) of frozen whipped topping, thawed.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of caramel ice cream syrup.
- Prepare of Pecan halves, toasted.
Cook pumpkin, egg yolks, Splenda, milk, salt and cinnamon until thicken. Ingredients Cook pumpkin, egg yolks, sugar, milk, salt and cinnamon until thickened. Boil for a few minutes the Knox gelatin and cold water. Sugar may be added to sweeten the whipped cream, if desired.
Pumpkin Torte step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease two 9 inch round baking pans with butter, coat evenly with flour..
- Combine all dry ingredients into a large bowl until mixed in..
- Add 1 cup pumpkin, eggs, milk, oil, and 1 teaspoon pie spice. Beat on low speed for 30 seconds, then beat on medium speed for 2 minutes. Transfer and divide cake batter between the two prepared pans..
- Bake 25-30 min or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 10 min before removing from pans to wire rack, cool completely..
- To make filling, beat cream cheese until light and fluffy. Beat in icing sugar, remaining pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice until smooth and consistent throughout. Fold in whipped topping..
- Using a long, serrated knife, cut each cake in half horizontally. Place one layer on a serving plate, and spread with a fourth of the filling. Repeat three times with remaining cake layers and filling..
- Drizzle generously with caramel topping and sprinkle pecans. Store in refrigerator..
Spread over chilled torte and serve. Praline and pumpkin are the epitome of fall flavor, and this Praline-Pumpkin Torte is one of the most comforting desserts of the season. Be the first to rate & review! Easy Pumpkin Torte. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. What are little boys made of?