Recipe: Perfect Gluten Free Onion Rings
Gluten Free Onion Rings. I even shared that recipe for gf onion rings on the blog. Today I'm sharing it here so that everyone has a chance to read it, print it, pin it, and share it. These Crisp Gluten Free Onion Rings are definitely worth the effort.
Use this recipe and either Vidalia or Walla Walla onions; they're crunchy delicious. Make some the next time your cooking on the grill or instead of going out for fast. The gluten free onion rings take just a few steps to prepare and will blow your sock off with flavor and texture. You can have Gluten Free Onion Rings using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Gluten Free Onion Rings
- It's 3 cups of gluten free all-purpose flower.
- Prepare 3 of eggs beaten.
- Prepare of Gluten free original flavor breadcrumbs.
- Prepare of Oil, I used regular vegetable oil.
- It's of Add any spice to the bread crumbs for extra flavor.
- You need 1 of onion.
These vegan onion rings are crispy, golden brown, flavorful, and - best of all- baked, not fried! Serve them as an appetizer, side dish, or a party nibble for a potluck and other parties. Gluten Free Onion Rings: Hello Instructable Family! It's been over a year now since my husband found out he was allergic to gluten, and the dietary Spoiler Alert!!
Gluten Free Onion Rings instructions
- Peel and cut your onion to make rings. Separate the rings..
- Put oil in a pan about 3 to 4 inch deep, but fill pan with 2 inches of oil..
- As you wait for your oil to heat. Put your eggs, flour,and bread crumbs in separate bowls that are big enough for the onion rings..
- Coat rings in flour, then egg, then flour and egg again then bread crumbs set your aside until you've coated enough rings to your satisfaction.
- Fry rings until golden brown and serve with you favorate dipping sauce..
With this realization , we had to cut back on tons of foods we used to love, including Onion Rings! Bound and determined to get the best. There is little difference between the regular onion rings and gluten free. Gluten free onion rings and green bean casserole are two traditional favorite must-haves for the Thanksgiving table. For heaven's sake, please don't give up on favorites like onion rings and green bean casserole at Thanksgiving.