Recipe: Delicious Gluten-Free Chocolate Chips Rice Flour Muffins
Gluten-Free Chocolate Chips Rice Flour Muffins. Rice Flour Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipes. Vegan Pumpkin Chocolate Chip MuffinsNot Too Shabby Gabby. Brown Rice Flour Blueberry Muffins Recipes.
Healthy chocolate chip muffins that are fluffy and both gluten free and dairy free. So glad the girls loved them 🙂 and that the brown rice flour worked out well. Hope you find more recipes here that you love! You can cook Gluten-Free Chocolate Chips Rice Flour Muffins using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Gluten-Free Chocolate Chips Rice Flour Muffins
- You need 200 g of Rice Flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- It's 2 of Eggs.
- It's 80 g of Brown Sugar.
- Prepare 60 g of Margarine.
- You need 80 ml of Soy milk or Milk.
- You need 100 g of Chocolate Chips.
Bakery-style muffins studded with chocolate chips. Combine baking flour, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a large bowl. Add melted butter, eggs, sour cream, and vanilla extract. Tender, hearty and studded with chocolate chips—these muffins have it all.
Gluten-Free Chocolate Chips Rice Flour Muffins instructions
- Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Line 2 muffin trays with paper muffin cases. In a large bowl beat 2 medium eggs.
- Sift together the rice flour and baking powder. Stir in the sugar..
- Add Margarine, eggs and soy milk..
- Add Chocolate chips and mix lightly together..
- Spoon the mixture into the prepared cases. Bake for approximately 20 mins or until golden and springy to the touch. Cool for 10 mins; transfer to a wire rack and leave to cool completely..
Choose a good gluten-free flour blend. There are dozens of gluten-free flour blends to choose from these days and many are great. An easy recipe for Paleo pumpkin muffins. These almond flour pumpkin muffins are gluten-free, dairy-free, grain-free, and have no refined sugar. These Healthy Chocolate Chip Muffins are gluten-free, Paleo-friendly and can easily be made dairy-free!