Recipe: Appetizing Keto friendly Gluten-free chocolate chip cookies
Keto friendly Gluten-free chocolate chip cookies. Gluten-Free Buckwheat Chocolate Chip Cookies Have A Few Secret Ingredients. The toughest part about keto-friendly recipes is figuring out how to make desserts that are low-carb, sugar-free and still taste great. Low-carb or gluten-free keto chocolate chip cookies that deliver the texture and comforting flavors of the original thing can be hard to find at your local grocery store.
But, do those health-ified recipes for 'sugar free chocolate chip cookies with almond flour' really taste that good…? You betcha—and these keto chocolate chip cookies are all the proof you'll need! The best keto chocolate chip cookies ever! You can have Keto friendly Gluten-free chocolate chip cookies using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Keto friendly Gluten-free chocolate chip cookies
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 3/4 cups of coconut oil.
- Prepare 2 cups of almond flour.
- You need 2 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of stevia.
- It's 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/3 tsp of cream of tartar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
This sugar-free low carb chocolate chip cookies Now, go grab a glass of unsweetened almond milk… or your favorite (keto friendly) milk of choice… or For these keto chocolate chip cookies, you'll add some blackstrap molasses for the depth and flavor. Betty Crocker, eat your heart out! Our favorite thing about these keto chocolate chip cookies (besides the flavor) is that they provide you with energy and keep you in ketosis. These keto-friendly chocolate cookies studded with chocolate chips and sea salt don't taste like diet food—they are a chocolate lover's dream.
Keto friendly Gluten-free chocolate chip cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Line baking sheets with parchment paper or coat with olive oil.
- In a medium size bowl add eggs, vanilla extract, and coconut oil. Blend together..
- Add cream of tartar, salt, baking soda, cocoa powder, and stevia. Mix well.
- Add almond flour.
- Scoop spoonful of cookie dough on baking sheet 2 inches apart and lightly press down..
- Sprinkle salt lightly on top and bake 15 minutes. Let cool completely before handling..
And yes, that includes cookies—even chocolate ones. It just requires a few creative substitutions to make a baked good that still complies with the diet. If you prefer soft buttery keto cookies, these gluten free low carb chocolate chip cookies are sure to satisfy. They tastes very close to the real thing. I finally found a recipe for keto cookies that is almost as good as the original high carb Toll House recipe.