How to Prepare Appetizing Caramel-Apple Pie
Caramel-Apple Pie. A classic apple pie is always at the top of our fall baking list, but this year we are deciding to step it up. Caramel brings out the sweetness of apples and makes it taste even MORE like fall. Salted Caramel Apple Pie. featured in Impressive Thanksgiving pies.
You can also test the apples with a small. Add the apples to the prepared pie shell and top with the crumb topping. This salted caramel apple pie recipe features a delicious apple pie filling with gooey caramel. You can have Caramel-Apple Pie using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Caramel-Apple Pie
- Prepare of Dessert.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of flour.
- It's 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 6 cup of peeled and coarsely chopped Jonathan apples.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of packed brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of caramel-apple dip.
Yep, we just made a good thing better. Your favorite caramel apple dip gives this upgraded easy caramel apple pie a decadent flavor your whole family will rave about. A classic lattice top makes this State. These Caramel Apple Pies with Streusel Topping are everyone's favorite pie with soft, tender apples spiked with cinnamon and caramel but in mini pie form!
Caramel-Apple Pie step by step
- Prepare pie crust. On a lightly floured surface, roll dough from center to edges into a 12-inch circle. Unroll into a 9-inch pie plate. Ease pastry into pie plate. Fold under pastry; crimp. Don't prick pastry..
- For filling: In a large bowl, mix sugar, 1/4 cup flour and cinnamon. Add the apples and toss to coat. Transfer to pastry-lined pie plate. Combine 2 Tbsp. of the caramel-apple dip and 2 Tbsp. milk; drizzle over apples..
- In mixing bowl, combine the 1 cup flour and brown sugar. Cut in 1/2 cup butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Sprinkle over filling. Cover edge of pie with foil to prevent over browning. Place on baking sheet..
- Bake in 350° oven 30 minutes. Remove foil. Bake 25-30 minutes more until golden brown. Cool 10 minutes. Drizzle remaining caramel over top. Cool pie on wire rack. Makes 8-10 servings..
The crust is made from pre-made sugar. This tutorial shows you how to make a Mouthwatering filling of fresh apples, suspended in caramel flavor. AND a Flaky, perfect, delicious crust. Caramel Apple Pie is made with sweet crisp apples sauteed in brown sugar and drizzled with homemade salted caramel sauce, all in a buttery flaky pie crust. Laced with homemade caramel sauce, this apple pie makes the perfect finale for an autumn meal.