How to Make Delicious Passion Peppers (low carb, gluten free)
Passion Peppers (low carb, gluten free). You know how much I love healthy finger food especially wraps! I have a passion for creating keto wrap recipes. While I love my low-carb spinach taco shells I won't make them anymore when hubby is home.
This low carb stuffed peppers recipe makes a tasty keto friendly meal. You can even make them ahead and freeze for an easy meal any time. Frequently Asked Questions About Stuffed Peppers. You can cook Passion Peppers (low carb, gluten free) using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Passion Peppers (low carb, gluten free)
- You need 560 g of Red Peppers (3).
- You need 200 g of Feta (sub with any preferred cheese).
- It's 100 g of Cottage cheese (5% fat) (sub with any preferred cheese).
- You need 45 g of Cream cheese (sub with any preferred cheese).
- It's 50 g of Green olives.
- You need 20 g of Olive oil (sub with any preferred oil).
- Prepare 10 g of Anchovies (10) (sub with any preferred meat).
- It's 12 g of Spring onions (sub with any preferred herbs).
- Prepare 3 g of Dry basil (sub with any preferred herbs).
- Prepare 3 g of Fresh basil (sub with any preferred herb).
- You need of Salt to your preference.
- You need of Black pepper to your preference.
Gluten free, low carb Low-Carb Stuffed Peppers with Italian Sausage and Ground Beef are delicious and and anyone who likes stuffed peppers will like this cheesy low-carb version. Low Carb family friendly gluten free recipe, macros and net carb listed in recipe. How long do they take to cook? Low Carb Tortillas (Grain Free, Gluten Free, Low Carb, Vegan, Low Calorie)Foodie Fiasco. water, salt, chickpea flour.
Passion Peppers (low carb, gluten free) instructions
- Start by cutting the top of the peppers, then remove the seeds..
- Mix the rest of the ingredients in a bowl with a spoon. Add 10g of olive oil and mix again..
- Stuff your peppers with your mix. The rest 10g of olive oil you use it in this step to rub the outer layer of the peppers with it..
- Cook in the oven, on a tray with cooking paper at medium to slightly high temperature for 30 to 45 minutes depending on the temperature. I cooked at medium. Pro tip: you can cover the peppers with aluminium foil for half of the cooking duration, this way you will minimise any burning of the papper and you will keep the moisture inside it which will boil them and keep them juicy 😉.
- Per portion (1 stuffed pepper): Calories 366, Carbs 6.6g, Fat 27g, Protein 22.3g. Lovely and juicylicious!.
No crust needed for these Low-Carb Easy Pizza Stuffed Peppers! This recipe delivers delicious pizza flavor without adding the carbs of a crust. These stuffed peppers can be part of a low-carb, ketogenic, Atkins, diabetic, gluten-free, grain-free, or Banting diet. A low-carb, gluten-free diet isn't hard to figure out, since low-carb foods are naturally gluten free. However, there are health risks of cutting out carbs The idea is that, by getting most of your calories from fat and very few from carbohydrates, you cut off the immediate energy supply that carbs provide.