How to Cook Perfect Orange Cranberry Drop Cookies
Orange Cranberry Drop Cookies. These orange-flavored cranberry cookies are tart and delicious, not to mention beautiful. Not really a favorite of kids. Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
Every holiday season I try several Who says a simple drop cookie can't be the star of your holiday cookie tray? These cookies also freeze well, which is a big plus if you like to get. Combine dried sweetened cranberries and orange juice in small bowl. You can cook Orange Cranberry Drop Cookies using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Orange Cranberry Drop Cookies
- You need 1/2 cup of dried cranberries.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of finely shredded orange peel (set aside).
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of orange extract.
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of light corn syrup.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter.
- It's 3/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of baking powder.
- It's 1/8 tsp. of salt.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 3/4 cups of gluten free cup for cup flour.
Let stand until dried cranberries soften slightly, stirring occasionally. Photo of Cranberry Orange Cookies by MORDAVIA. Cornmeal Cranberry Drop Scones. cranberry orange cookie recipe, orange cranberry cookies food network, orange cranberry oatmeal cookies, orange cranberry cookies with cake mix, orange cranberry shortbread cookies, orange. Combine dry sweetened cranberries and orange juice in small bowl.
Orange Cranberry Drop Cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°. Combine cranberries, orange extract and light corn syrup in a small bowl, set aside..
- Beat butter with electric mixer on medium to high speed for 30 seconds. Add sugar, baking powder and salt; beat until combined. Drain dried fruit, add liquid and egg to sugar mixture. Beat until combined. Add a little flour at a time, complelt mixing it all together. Stir in orange peel and fruit mixture..
- Drop by rounded teaspoons, 2 inches apart on an ungreased cookie sheet. Bake 9 - 11 minutes ot until the edges are lightly browned.
Cranberry Orange Shortbread Cookies combine two of my favorite holiday flavors in one easy to make cookie that will wow friends and family this year! A delightfully easy cookie recipe that yields sensational results! I'm sharing three secrets to the perfect shortbread cookies that no one can resist! Soft, chewy orange cookies, studded with dried cranberries. Beat at low speed until well mixed.