Easiest Way to Prepare Tasty Oreo Pumpkin Pie
Oreo Pumpkin Pie. Pumpkin and Oreo are one of my top favorite flavor combos. It's the most wonderful time of year: pumpkin season! 🎃 I enjoyed a little pumpkin picnic with my horse Wendy this week and indulged in one of my favorite. Supercook clearly lists the ingredients each recipe uses, so you can find the perfect recipe quickly!
Does life get any better than that? This Oreo Pumpkin Delight takes pumpkin desserts to a whole new level. In medium bowl, beat cream cheese, pumpkin, sugar, pumpkin pie spice and vanilla with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. You can have Oreo Pumpkin Pie using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Oreo Pumpkin Pie
- It's of pie filling.
- Prepare 1 can of pumpkin puree.
- Prepare 2 large of eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1 cup of milk or dairy free substitute like unsweet coconut milk (cold).
- You need 1 tbsp of pumpkin pie spice.
- You need 1 pinch of sea salt.
- You need 5 of crushed oreos.
- You need of pie crust.
- It's 1 packages of oreo cookies.
- It's 1/4 cup of melted butter or melted butter substitute.
Pumpkin Oreo Cheesecakes: Mini pumpkin cheesecakes with an Oreo cookie crust are the perfect dessert How to make Pumpkin Oreo Cheesecakes: Beat the cream cheese and sugar until creamy. By making Pumpkin Spice Oreo pumpkin brownies with them. And I'm sharing the super-simple The pumpkin flavor wasn't overwhelming and the crunch of the actual Oreo cookie is what made it. My mom brings her pumpkin pie every year to Thanksgiving.
Oreo Pumpkin Pie instructions
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Crush package of oreos in a plastic bag with a rolling pin or wine bottle.
- Add melted butter.
- Press into 9" pan. Dont forget up the sides as well!.
- Mix all of your pie filling ingredients except the crushed cookies (add these last so they stay chunky not pulverized) in large bowl until smooth. Pour into your prepped oreo crust. Optional: Reserve a tbsp or two of your pumpkin puree to coat the oreo crust before pouring the pie filling in. This adds a stronger pumpkin flavor to your crust..
- Bake for 10 mins..
- Turn oven down to 400° and bake your pie an additional 30 mins..
- Turn oven off and crack the door. Leave the pie in the oven with the door open for 10-15 mins to cool/set up some more. Keep a watchful eye on your open oven..
- Take pie out to chill in the fridge until ready to serve! Optional: Serve with whipped cream and/or ice cream. Note: Covering the pie when it is too hot will risk pesky condensation droplets all over the top. Be patient and let it chill out topless in the fridge or 10-15 more mins on your countertop before heading to the fridge for at least 2 hrs before serving..
- Holiday tip: I've used orange halloween oreos and added additional crushed oreo "dirt" on top of the pie after it was cooled. I used cookies as spooky gravestones stuck in the muddy pie with RIP and BOO written in icing as this pie was for a Halloween party. Marshmallow ghosts and eyeball candy were some cute add ons as well..
Once you taste this Double Layer Pumpkin Oreo Cheesecake you will be itching for the first winds of Fall every year just so your. This Pumpkin Lasagna Dessert Is Stacked With The Most Delicious Layers - A Pumpkin Oreo Crust, Cream Cheese Layer, Pumpkin Pudding Layer. This is absolutely the BEST homemade pumpkin pie recipe! Make it with canned or fresh pumpkin puree and up to several days ahead. Stir in pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice and cloves.