Easiest Way to Prepare Perfect Tiramisu-ish Dessert 【Recipe Video】
Tiramisu-ish Dessert 【Recipe Video】. Learn how to make tiramisu, the classic Italian dessert! Layers of a decadent mascarpone cheese mixture and lady fingers soaked in espresso and Kahlua. classic italian dessert recipe easy tiramisu recipe - italian dessert by cook yummy - Learn how to make tiramisu with this video Your friends and family will love my tiramisu recipe Keyword: Authentic Tiramisu, easy tiramisu, tiramisu recipe This tiramisu cake recipe is featured as the technical.
Tiramisu is a classic no-bake Italian dessert combining espresso-dipped ladyfingers and a creamy lightly sweetened mascarpone cream. Now if you're going to make tiramisu, you have to use the QUEEN OF CAKE's recipe! A little powdered chocolate or cocoa to serve. You can cook Tiramisu-ish Dessert 【Recipe Video】 using 20 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tiramisu-ish Dessert 【Recipe Video】
- It's of rectangular container (18.3 × 12.5 × height6.2cm, 7.2 × 4.9 × height2.4 inch).
- You need of Anglaise Sauce.
- You need 60 g (4 Tbsp) of milk.
- It's 1 tsp of granulated sugar, for milk.
- You need 1 of egg yolk.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of granulated sugar, for yolk.
- Prepare 3 drops of vanilla oil.
- It's of Cream.
- You need 100 g (3.5 oz) of mascarpone.
- You need 200 ml of (7/8 us cup) heavy cream.
- It's 1 Tbsp of granulated sugar, for heavy cream.
- It's 5 drops of vanilla essence.
- It's 1/2 tsp of rum (optional).
- Prepare of Coffee Mixture.
- Prepare 1.5 Tbsp of Instant coffee.
- It's 120 g (8 Tbsp) of boiling water.
- You need 3 Tbsp of granulated sugar.
- Prepare of Others.
- You need of about 18 biscuits.
- It's of cocoa powder, sugar-free, for dusting.
Subscribe I like na video ako vam se svideo, i obavezno komentar. If you love the classic tiramisu recipe, you'll love these dessert cups! My tiramisu is made with a creamy vanilla custard filling, combined with sponge cake soaked with coffee and Kahlua. Watch my step-by-step video tutorial to see how these mini tiramisu desserts are made!
Tiramisu-ish Dessert 【Recipe Video】 instructions
- ★Recipe video★ (my You Tube channel)→youtu.be/ng8WZ-NagYU.
- 【For Anglaise Sauce】Put egg yolks in a large bowl and add 2 Tbsp granulated sugar. Mix well until whitish (around 1 min). Add vanilla oil and mix well..
- Put milk and 1 tsp granulated sugar in a small bowl, and mix lightly. Warm the milk with a microwave (600W 30sec). Stir the milk to melt the sugar. Add the milk to the yolk mixture while stirring..
- Pour the mixture in a small pot. (Prepare ices and a bowl; set aside.) Warm the mixture over extremely low heat while stirring. Warm until it gets thickened a little. After turn off the heat, continue to stir for a min to prevent unevenness..
- Pour it into the prepared bowl, and let it cool with ice water. Anglaise sauce is ready..
- 【For Cream】Add 1 Tbsp granulated sugar to heavy cream, and Whip it until soft peaks form. Add vanilla essence, and mix well..
- Put the mascarpone in a large bowl, and mix well until smooth. Add the chilled Anglaise sauce, and mix well. If lumps form, mix with a whisk until smooth..
- Add the whipped cream in 3 parts, and fold it each time. Add rum and fold it..
- 【For Coffee Mixture】Mix Instant coffee, boiling water, and granulated sugar. Stir well to melt the coffee and sugar..
- 【For Assemble】Dip biscuits into the coffee mixture for 1-2 sec. Arrange the biscuits in the container. I used a rectangular container (18.3 × 12.5 × height6.2cm, 7.2 × 4.9 × height2.4 inch). Spread one-third of the tiramisu cream over the biscuits. Repeat this process another 2 times to create 3 layers..
- Dust with cocoa powder. Refrigerate for 4 hours or more (If possible, overnight)..
This tiramisu recipe features rum and coffee-soaked ladyfingers layered with mascarpone custard and whipped cream. As a Tiramisu-Lover, I decided to try this recipe, based on the reviews. Thanks for adding another great dessert recipe to my collection! One of my favorite Italian desserts is classic tiramisu. Cream Puffs are a classic French dessert filled with sweet cream and dusted with powdered sugar.