Easiest Way to Make Yummy Oreo Icecream Cake
Oreo Icecream Cake. This Oreo Ice Cream Cake Makes For The Perfect No Bake Dessert During Warm Summer Months. My name is Jessica and making sweets is my passion! Today I made this cookies and cream ice cream cake.
This Oreo Ice Cream Cake is the perfect no bake summer birthday or celebration cake. How to make Oreo Ice Cream Cake. Begin by crushing the Oreos into a fine crumb. You can have Oreo Icecream Cake using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Oreo Icecream Cake
- Prepare 2 of large pie plates, 9x13 pan, or make 12 to 16 cupcakes.
- Prepare 1 oz of pkg. oreo cookies with the cream attached.
- You need 1/4 cup of melted butter.
- It's 1/2 gal of Vanilla Ice Cream or any flavor you choose.
- Prepare 1 of medium container frozen whipped topping like cool whip.
- It's of toasted nuts.
- Prepare of hot fudge sauce*.
- Prepare of caramel apple sauce*.
- You need of *see other recipes.
Should you remove the cream part of the Oreo? This Oreo Ice Cream cake has an amazingly delicious Oreo cookie and vanilla ice cream filling, sitting on crunchy Oreo cookie crust, and topped with even more Oreos. Three ingredients, no bake, and you can put it together in just a few minutes. One of my most requested desserts and unbelievably easy to.
Oreo Icecream Cake instructions
- Crush Oreos and combine with melted butter. Reserve at least 1 cup of crumbs for later, and press remaining crumbs firmly into a 9 by 13 inch pan..
- Let ice cream become soft enough to spread onto crumbs, or slice ice cream in1 inch layers and place on top of crumbs and press seams together..
- Top ice cream with a few more crumbs..
- Drizzle with Hot fudge Sauce and sprinkle toasted nuts on top if desired..
- Spread Whipped topping over all, and drizzle again with Hot fudge Sauce. Cover and return to freezer..
- You can also follow above directions to make cupcakes, or make into 2 pie plates..
This Oreo ice cream cake is absolutely delicious and so easy to make! The layers of hot fudge, cool whip and crushed Oreo's make the perfect combination of chocolaty goodness. This Oreo ice cream cake has been a family favorite for decades! I use homemade whipped cream and caramel sauce in my recipe, but you can cheat if How to make Oreo ice cream cake without any 'cake'. Despite the name, there's no actual "cake" or baking involved in this cookies and cream ice.