Easiest Way to Make Delicious Cheesecake Balls, Covered in Dark Or White Chocolate
Cheesecake Balls, Covered in Dark Or White Chocolate. Chocolate balls with liquid chocolate isolated on white. Single small dark chocolate coated marshmallow dessert on golden. Photo about Background white chocolate cheesecake with of chocolate balls over.
Three piece of cakes chocolate red jam mousse cheesecake cupcake macro. · These dark chocolate coconut bites are naturally sweet and creamy on the inside and covered with a layer of delicious chocolate! Coconut Lemon Bliss Balls - Wholesome Patisserie. This recipe for buckeye balls is the classic peanut butter balls dipped in dark or white chocolate. You can cook Cheesecake Balls, Covered in Dark Or White Chocolate using 17 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cheesecake Balls, Covered in Dark Or White Chocolate
- It's of CINNAMON SPICE CHEESRCAKE.
- You need 2 of 8 ounce packages of cream cheese, at room temperature.
- Prepare 3 of large eggs.
- You need 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 1 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1/8 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of fresh lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of pumpkin pie spice.
- It's of drops of orange food color.
- You need of FOR DARK CHOCOLATE COATING.
- Prepare 12 oz of semi sweet chocolate, chopped or chips.
- You need of FOR WHITE CHOCOLATE COATING.
- You need 12 oz of white chocolate, chopped. I do not recommend white chocolate chips, they do not melt well enough to coat. use good quality white chocolate bars and chop them.
- You need of GARNISH.
- It's 1/2 cup of orange and black sprinkles.
Cream cheese and butter are sweetened and blended with miniature chocolate chips, then rolled in chopped pecans. Mix in confectioners' sugar, brown sugar and vanilla. These no-bake chocolate coconut snowballs add a fun and festive flair to any Christmas cookie dessert tray! Pictured: Christmas tree and snowflake sugar cookies using this sugar cookie and royal icing, today's snowballs, and cake batter chocolate chip cookies.
Cheesecake Balls, Covered in Dark Or White Chocolate instructions
- MAKE CHEESECAKE.
- Preheat the oven to 325, spray a 9 inch springform pan with bakers spray. Have a baking pan with sides lined with foil ready to place cheesecake on.
- In a large bowl beat the cream cheese until smooth..
- Add the eggs and beat after each egg, add the sugar and beat until creamy about 1 minute.
- Add sour cream, vanilla, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, salt, and .lemon juice, beat just until smooth, don't overneat.
- Add drops of orange food color until you get color you like and mix unto uniform in color.
- Pour cheesecake into prepared springform pan.
- Wrap foil around sprinform pan to protect it, and place in foil lined pan. ( no water bath needed for this cheesecake ) Bake for about 50 to 60 minutes until there is just about set. It should have a very slight jiggle in center, don't overcook but be sure it's almost firm as it will be rolled into balls. Cool on rack , keep foil on pan. Cool to room temperature then cover and refigerate until very cold, overnight.
- To make cheesecake balls. Line a baking sheet or plates with foil. Remove cheesecake from refigerator and remove springform pan side.
- Cut or scoop the cheesecake into 1 inch balls. If you roll them with your hands , scoop into palm and roll quickly. They are easier to work when cold. Drop onto prepared foil pan, continue with entire cheesecake. Cover pan and freeze until balls arefrozen, at least 2 hours or overnight.
- MAKE DARK CHOCOLATE COVERED CHEESECAKE BALLS..
- Using half of cheesecake balls, keep remaining frozen. Melt semi sweet chocolate until smooth.Have sprinkles ready.
- Working quickly either with a skewer or a fork and spoon dip each cheesecake ball in chocolate to coat, let excess drip off and place on foil lined pan. Add sprinkles while chocolate is wet. Freeze to set.
- FOR WHITE CHOCOLATE COVERED CHEESECAKE BALLS.
- Melt white chocolate until smooth. Have sprinkles ready to use.
- Using a skewer or fork and spoon dip remaining frozen cheesecake balls in whitchocolate, letting excess drip off and dropping onto foil lined plates or pan. Add sprinkles while chocolate is wet, freeze until set.
- When frozen cheesecake balls can be put in freezer bags to store infreezer.
- To serve defost in refigerator and serve thawed allowing to warm to room temperature for 15 minutes for best flavor.
These Chocolate-covered Cheesecake Bites combine chocolate, cheesecake and raspberries into a mouthwatering bite-size treat. Put them out for a party and watch them be the first to go! This no-bake chocolate cheesecake is a stunner and wonderfully rich recipe, so it will serve a good crowd for dessert. The neatest way to do this is by putting the chocolate into a piping bag fitted with a very small nozzle. Place the chocolate-covered ball back onto the baking sheet.