Easiest Way to Make Delicious "Pumpkin Cookies" - with nuts & raisins & cinnamon glaze......
"Pumpkin Cookies" - with nuts & raisins & cinnamon glaze....... Nana's spicy pumpkin chocolate cookies are soft, chewy, and full of pumpkin flavor, two kinds of gooey chocolate, and rolled in a spicy cinnamon-sugar. Ready pumpkin mash with a fork until puree. Cookies are bright, fragrant and very tasty!!!
If you're craving some crunch in your cookies, add chopped walnuts to this recipe. With a soft, creamy center and a graham cracker coating, these cookies are sure to be a fast favorite for dessert lovers. These pumpkin cookies are drop cookies, a snap to mix and bake. You can have "Pumpkin Cookies" - with nuts & raisins & cinnamon glaze...... using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of "Pumpkin Cookies" - with nuts & raisins & cinnamon glaze......
- You need 1/2 cup of shortening (4oz.).
- Prepare 1 cup of packed brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 cup of pumpkin.
- Prepare 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 2 1/2 tsp of pumpkin pie spice.
- You need 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts.
- You need 1 cup of raisins.
- You need 1 cup of powered sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of warm water.
- It's 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
Pumpkin Cookies - soft autumn spiced cookies crowned with a sweet and rich cream cheese frosting. Always sure to leave everyone craving more! With these cookies you get that unique pumpkin flavor with all those fall spices, then when it's paired with that luxurious cream cheese flavor magic happens. This Pumpkin Cookies Recipe makes super soft pumpkin sugar cookies topped with a deliciously easy cream cheese frosting for the perfect Fall treat!
"Pumpkin Cookies" - with nuts & raisins & cinnamon glaze...... instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°.Grease or use parchment paper on cookie sheet..
- Measure dry ing. In bowl. Set aside.Mix last 3 ing. For your glaze. So it is ready when cookies are done..
- In medium bowl cream shortening and brown sugar. Until smooth. Add egg and vanilla. Mix until fluffy. Stir in pumpkin. Add dry ing. Mix together. Stir in raisins and nuts..
- Drop by heaping spoonfuls onto cookie sheet. ( i wetted my fingers a litte bit and pressed them down a little bit). Bake 10 to 12 min. Should be light brown.(I used a # 20 scoop)..
- Soon as they come out .Glaze them with pastry brush. Move to cooling rack..
Pumpkin Cookies have a wonderfully soft and spongy texture and taste of pumpkin and its complementary spices. Absolutely delicious with a cream cheese frosting. These little pumpkin cookies are my latest obsession. Imbued with warm autumn spices, like cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg and cloves, they have a cakey texture, with a bit of crunch from the raw sugar sprinkled on top. If you've just been adding chocolate chips to your pumpkin cookies, you haven't seen ANYTHING yet.