Recipe: Yummy Vegan Gluten free Chocolate Chip Cookie
Vegan Gluten free Chocolate Chip Cookie. Tender, sweet, studded with chocolate, and undetectably gluten-free. The other day, I was thinking through my rolodex of recipes and realized I don't have a basic vegan gluten-free chocolate chip cookie on the. But to keep these chocolate chip cookies to myself for another day would be a SIN.
Most have been edible, but this one was declared the winner! How to make vegan gluten-free chocolate chip cookies. The BEST vegan and gluten-free chocolate chip cookies! You can have Vegan Gluten free Chocolate Chip Cookie using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegan Gluten free Chocolate Chip Cookie
- It's 1/2 Cup of Vegetable margarine.
- It's 50 g of compote of banana.
- You need 2/3 Cup of Brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of yeast gluten-free.
- Prepare 1 1/4 Cup of Rice flour.
- It's 2 tbsp of chocolate chips.
You've GOT to try these- no one will know these are gluten-free or vegan. Vegan chocolate chip cookies that taste like regular chocolate chip cookies. How to make these Vegan Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies. Scroll down to the bottom of the post for the full recipe.
Vegan Gluten free Chocolate Chip Cookie instructions
- Preheat your oven to 180 ° C..
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the margarine, sugar and compote. All ingredients must be well incorporated..
- Add the rice flour and the gluten-free yeast and, using a large spoon / spatula, mix it with margarine mix and make a smooth paste..
- Add the chocolate chips to the dough and mix with a spatula or large spoon to incorporate the chocolate chips..
- Place a sheet of parchment paper on a baking sheet and form small balls about 3 cm in diameter that you gently put on the paper. If your dough is too sticky, add a little rice flour..
- Using the back of a spoon, press very lightly on the balls to flatten them. Your cookies must be about 1.5 cm thick..
- Bake for 14 minutes at 180 ° C.The cookies brown very slightly..
- Take out the cookies from the oven. Be careful, they are very friable; let them rest a few minutes so that they harden..
How long do these Chocolate Chip Cookies keep for? These Cookies are great for meal prep as they keep for a good few days without the texture changing, and they're easily. The best gluten-free, paleo, vegan chocolate chip cookies. They're chewy on the inside, crispy on the outside and highly addictive. I don't think I've been this excited about chocolate chip cookies in a long time.