Recipe: Perfect Kitty Litter Cake
Kitty Litter Cake. You'll need a new kitty litter box, box liner and litter scoop as "props" to get Nutritional Information. This kitty litter cake will definitely do the trick. Not only does it look frighteningly realistic (without any actual litter or litter box contents, of course), it also tastes really good!
It's a trick and a treat all tied into one. The mere thought of a cake that looks like kitty litter - served in a kitty litter box with a kitty litter scoop - well…. She likes cooking and baking with me so she wanted to help. You can cook Kitty Litter Cake using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Kitty Litter Cake
- It's 1 Box of Chocolate Cake Mix.
- Prepare 1 Box of White Cake Mix.
- You need 1 of Large Package Vanilla Pudding.
- You need 1 Package of Vanilla Sandwich Cookies.
- It's of Green Food Coloring.
- Prepare 1 of few Tootsie Rolls.
- Prepare 1 of Never Used Cat Litter Box.
- You need 1 of Never Used Pooper-Scooper.
It looks nasty but was really yummy. and yes the litter box is. Author: Leslie Green - The Hungry Housewife. An absolutely discussing looking but mighty tasty cake that looks like a Kitty Litter Box. Kitty Litter Cake is just what it sounds like; cake that is made to look like Kitty Litter.
Kitty Litter Cake step by step
- Prepare both cake mixes as directed by the box..
- Prepare pudding and chill..
- Crumble cookies in fine crumbs. Separate a small bowl of the crumbs..
- Add a few drops of the Green Food Coloring to the small bowl of cookie crumbs..
- Once cakes are cooled crumble them into the litter box. Toss with half of the cookie crumbs..
- Throughly mix the chilled pudding into the crumbled cake and cookie crumbs..
- Warm tootsie rolls in the microwave to make them moldable. Stretch and pinch then to look like cat poo..
- Place tootsie roll poo decoratively on cake. Press some in gently, details one over the edge slightly..
- Gently dust top of cake (over and under tootsie roll poo) with the white cookie crumbs. Gingerly sprinkle the greenish blue cookie crumbs to give the kitty litter effect..
- Serve with pooper scooper..
It can be made using a wide variety of ingredients as long as it looks as gross as it sounds! How can this KITTY LITTER CAKE look so gross yet be yummy? My son and I made this cake years ago when he was a Cub Scout as a fundraiser for the Blue and Gold banquet. Prepare cake mixes and bake according to directions (any size pans). Prepare pudding mix and chill Line NEW, CLEAN Kitty Litter Box.