Recipe: Perfect Gluten-free pizza bombs
Gluten-free pizza bombs. These gluten-free Pizza Bombs are an easy and unbelievably delicious way to get your pizza fix! Other gluten-free pizza recipes you might enjoy. Other Ways to Get Your Pizza Fix.
This dough is Vegan and dairy free, filling is your choice. Gluten Free Pizza Bombs is a new favorite dairy free option egg free appetizer. Bread filled pizza pockets with the perfect crispy outside… do you even remember pizza pockets? You can cook Gluten-free pizza bombs using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Gluten-free pizza bombs
- You need 1 packet of active dry yeast.
- It's 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- It's 1 1/2 cup of warm water.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It's 1 teaspoon of evoo.
- You need 1 bag of Bobs Red Mill GF all-purpose flour.
- You need 4 teaspoon of xanthan gum.
- It's 2 teaspoon of salt (divided).
- It's 3 tablespoons of butter.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of evoo.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of parsley.
- You need 3 cloves of minced garlic.
- You need 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of red pepper flakes (optional).
- You need of Parmesan cheese.
- It's of Marinara (don't be lazy, make your own).
These gluten free pizza bombs will blow up your taste buds and mind! Do not make the crust too thin. Otherwise, the bombs will explode in the oven. Place the crusts in mini muffin tin holes.
Gluten-free pizza bombs instructions
- In a large bowl bloom yeast with warm water and sugar (about 5 mins).
- Make dough: Combine dry ingredients in separate bowl. Add eggs and 1 teaspoon evoo to wet mixture. Add dry ingredients. Mix until combined (I used a hand mixer for about 1 min) DON'T OVER MIX Cover with plastic crap in bowl and Let sit for 30 mins.
- Make topping: In a small saucepan sauté garlic in evoo Over med-low heat. Add butter, salt, red pepper flakes, and granulated garlic. Let simmer for 5 mins..
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper & brush with evoo. With an ice cream scooper, scoop balls of dough and place on baking sheet.
- Brush butter topping before putting in a 425 degree oven Cook for 20 mins, brushing the bombs with butter topping halfway through..
- Brush with remaining topping. Shave Parmesan cheese all over when they're fresh out of the oven and serve with your favorite marinara..
- So easy! 😀.
Fill with tomato pulp, cheese and ham. Pizza Bomb Bites (gluten free egg free, dairy free option)- Pizza pockets filled with gooey cheese and vegetables. Gluten free bubble up pizza is a super simple dinner, appetizer, or snack made from GF pizza dough, sauce, and cheese baked until perfect. This quick gluten free pizza is the last-minute gluten free pizza that can really save my sorry behind. All I did to create this recipe was take the yeast free pizza crust recipe from GFOAS Quick & Easy, and combine it with the gluten free bread flour blend from GFOAS Bakes Bread.