Recipe: Perfect Gluten free Cranberry Orange almond cookies
Gluten free Cranberry Orange almond cookies. These Gluten-Free Cranberry Orange Cookies are super soft & chewy! They're flavored with cinnamon, orange zest, fresh tart cranberries & dried cranberries. Add the egg and vanilla and mix until smooth.
Now, I do just a few, and my favorites are Spiced Dark Chocolate Dipped Orange Slices (not actually a cookie at all) and these Cranberry Almond Shortbread Cookies. I want to try a gluten free version. These healthy almond cookies are naturally gluten free and deliciously soft. You can have Gluten free Cranberry Orange almond cookies using 11 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Gluten free Cranberry Orange almond cookies
- Prepare 1 cup of butter, softened.
- Prepare 1 cup of powdered sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of each vanilla, almond extract.
- You need 2 cups of almond flour.
- You need 1 cup of sliced almonds.
- Prepare 1 cup of dried cranberries.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It's 1/4 tsp of nutmeg.
- It's 2 Tbs of fresh orange zest, divided.
- Prepare of For topping.
- You need 1/2 cup of white chocolate chips.
They are sweetened with maple syrup and are full of fiber and protein! Cranberry Cookies are a classic during the holidays and this recipe is quick and easy to make! These cookies are perfectly soft with rich buttery flavor. Cranberry Orange Cookies made with whole grain flour, cashew butter, and dairy-free using Almond Breeze Vanilla Almondmilk.
Gluten free Cranberry Orange almond cookies step by step
- With an electric mixer, beat butter for 3 minutes. Scrape down bowl occassionally.
- Add sugar. Beat additional 2 minutes.
- Add extracts, salt, and 1 Tbs zest. Mix.
- Slowly add flour as you mix.
- Stir in berries and nuts.
- Roll into log shape (about 2" around), wrap in plastic and freeze for 1 hour.
- Preheat oven 350°.
- Cut log into about 1/4" thick cookies.
- Arrange on lined cookie sheets, about 1" apart.
- Bake 10-15 minutes.
- Cool in pan on wire racks.
- As cookies cool, put chips into microwave safe dish.
- Microwave in 30 second intervals, stirring between.
- Once chocolate is smooth, using spoon, drizzle cool cookies with chocolate.
- Sprinkle remaining zest on top and allow chocolate to set up.
- Store in air tight container.
Anyway, one of my personal favorites was the cranberry orange cookie. Low Carb Gluten Free Cranberry Almond Biscotti Cookies Recipe. I stocked up on unsweetened dried cranberries so you may see some more cranberry recipes from me this year. My cranberry orange cookies are another terrific recipe for this time of year. These orange-flavored cranberry cookies are tart and delicious, not to mention beautiful. *I used fresh cranberries and sliced them in half (not chopped).