Recipe: Delicious Pumpkin Cheesecake
Pumpkin Cheesecake. These rich pumpkin cheesecake recipes are sure-fire show-stoppers, from easy double-layer pumpkin cheesecake to no-bake pumpkin cheesecake. Pumpkin Cheesecake (Classic Version) - Joyofbaking.com. Pumpkin Cheesecake with Pecan Praline Sauce - Gemma's Bigger Bolder Baking Ep.
Tips for making the best pumpkin cheesecake
Best Pan for Cheesecake: Like a real New York cheesecake, this one is large and requires a high-sided springform pan. You may be able to cut the filling in half and cook it in a standard cake pan (if you do, let us know how it works for you) with a shorter cooking time.
Use a water bath: This also requires boiling in a water bath, which can be a problem at times. My recommendation is to use three layers of heavy-duty aluminum foil and be careful to wrap the pan carefully so that you don't insert holes that would cause the pan to leak. Some people also suggest using a turkey roast bag to keep the water out of the pot.
If you're a fan of cheesecake and pumpkin pie, this pie is well worth making. Just be warned that this is a small army that might just be what you need for a vacation.
Elevate your standard pumpkin pie with a cheesecake twist. Pumpkin cheesecake has become a fall and winter dessert classic for good reason. The lively, familiar spices of classic pumpkin pie are balanced by the cool and creamy goodness of a New York style. You can cook Pumpkin Cheesecake using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Cheesecake
- It's 2 packages of cream cheese.
- You need 2 15-ounce cans of pumpkin.
- It's 2/3 cup of brown sugar.
- It's 2 eggs.
- You need 1/8 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It's 2 tsp of pumpkin pie spice.
- It's 1 packages of graham crackers; crushed to crumbs.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of melted butter.
Try these pumpkin-flavored cheesecake recipes during the fall season. Move over apple pie (for now): Pumpkin cheesecake is another delicious way to enjoy the spicy and sweet flavors of autumn. Pumpkin Cheesecake - A fabulous fall dessert and a perfect dessert for Thanksgiving dinner. The pumpkin in the recipe keeps this cheesecake light and almost gives it the consistency of a mousse.
Pumpkin Cheesecake instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Mix melted butter and graham cracker crumbs together. Press firmly and evenly into a pie tin..
- Bake at 350° for approximately 10 to ten minutes or until crackers are golden brown and slightly crispy. Remove from oven..
- Beat cream cheese, pumpkin, brown sugar, and pumpkin pie spice together until smooth..
- Add eggs and beat until smooth, one at a time.
- Add flour. Beat smooth.
- Pour mixture atop graham cracker crust.
- Place pie tin inside a tall roasting pan. Fill roasting pan with warm water until water level rises 1/2 way up pie tin.
- Bake at 350° for 30 minutes. Remove from oven. Cool in the fridge atop an oven glove.
- Variations; Maple, cinnamon, clove, nutmeg, allspice, cardamom, sour cream, whipped cream, cool whip, bourbon, pecans, walnuts, honey, peanut butter, candied pecans, or walnuts.
These "mummies" are the perfect thing to bring to a fall dinner party, particularly around Halloween time. These FAMOUS pumpkin cheesecake bars have a delicious cinnamon graham cracker crust with two layers of cheesecake topped with an easy streusel! This Pumpkin Cheesecake is smooth, creamy, and full of pumpkin flavor and spice! It's topped with a cream cheese whipped cream and makes the perfect fall treat and holiday dessert! These useful spices can be used to cook so many different meals!