Recipe: Appetizing Oven Fried Chicken (gluten-free)
Oven Fried Chicken (gluten-free). Living gluten freely and craving fried chicken? Try our finger licking version thanks to Bisquick® Gluten Free mix. MORE+ LESS But KFC-style fried chicken that really really does taste like KFC?
This Chex Oven Fried Chicken is gluten free, delicious and easy to make! There are three secrets to making fantastic oven fried chicken. Crumbs, then egg, then crumbs again. You can cook Oven Fried Chicken (gluten-free) using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Oven Fried Chicken (gluten-free)
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter, melted.
- It's 6 of chicken breasts.
- You need 3/4 cup of gluten-free baking mix.
- It's 1 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- It's 1 1/4 tsp of salt.
Two: Always let the chicken rest in the fridge and get cold for half an hour after you've breaded it. Here's my recipe for oven fried chicken. I love it and I hope you find this helpful. Let me know what you think in the comments!
Oven Fried Chicken (gluten-free) instructions
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Put melted butter in bottom of baking dish..
- Mix together baking mix, paprika, & salt. Coat chicken with baking mix mixture. Put in baking dish..
- Bake for 20 min. Turn over & bake for 15 minutes. Let set for 5 minutes. Serve..
This oven-baked fried chicken recipe is incredible because you can use several cuts of chicken. Breasts, thighs, and legs are my go-to choices. A crispy healthier chicken dinner recipe. This Gluten Free Buttermilk Oven Fried Chicken is crispy on the outside and juicy on the inside. If you are in a rut with your chicken recipes, this crispy gluten free oven fried chicken will make "chicken dinner" night exciting again!