How to Prepare Delicious Gluten-Free Mug Bread
Gluten-Free Mug Bread. Gluten Free Bread Microwaved in a Coffee Mug! Gluten Free Microwave Bread in a Mug! Yes, single serve gluten free fresh bread when you want it!
This banana bread mug cake is gluten-free and has no refined sugar! While classic banana bread recipes all use regular white flour, this healthy This single serving gluten-free chocolate mug cake is so moist, rich and chocolaty! Gluten-Free Banana Cookies - bananas are not just for banana bread. You can cook Gluten-Free Mug Bread using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Gluten-Free Mug Bread
- You need 4 tbsp of almond flour.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of coconut oil.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It's 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
Healthy, quick & so easy to make. Fuss-free and HEALTHY Banana Bread Mug Cake! So moist and fluffy without using any eggs. Keywords: banana bread mug cake, banana bread, no egg, vegan mug cake, gluten free banana bread, mug cakes.
Gluten-Free Mug Bread step by step
- Mix almond flour and baking powder in a microwave-safe mug; stir a few times with a fork to make sure it's all mixed..
- Add coconut oil to the flour and mix until it's all incorporated..
- Add egg to the mix and stir until all blended. Mix might be a little lumpy, not a problem..
- Microwave for 2m 15sec in a 700w microwave. If your microwave is more powerful than mine, microwave it in 30-second increments until done. If you have a 1000w microwave, it'll probably take about 1m 30sec..
- Tip the mug bread out onto a plate or napkin and let cool a little before eating. Don't burn yourself!.
Unlike grain flours that need to be handled gently so the gluten will form, you can just beat the heck out of Good bread substitute for low carb and wheat free people. This banana bread mug cake is gluten-free and has no refined sugar! While classic banana bread recipes all use regular white flour, this healthy banana bread recipe uses coconut flour, which is naturally gluten-free! Coconut flour creates a light tender texture which works perfectly in this single. Honestly, this gluten free bread recipe tastes so similar to a classic white bread, which I love.