How to Cook Delicious Soft Glazed Pumpkin Sugar Cookies
Soft Glazed Pumpkin Sugar Cookies. This cookie recipe creates soft, chewy, lightly spicy glazed Pumpkin Sugar Cookies that are perfect for Fall! This simple recipe for pumpkin sugar cookies is a simple one, using butter, vegetable oil, pumpkin puree a mixture of two sugars, vanilla, spices and flour. Soft Glazed Pumpkin Sugar Cookies🎃 hey guys here's another yummy fall recipe~very easy and these cookies are great to freeze as well~follow me on Instagram.
Pumpkin Sugar Cookies with a sweet pumpkin spice glaze. Soft-baked pumpkin cookies with a light and sweet pumpkin flavor. If a homemade pumpkin pie and a soft sugar cookie had little cookies of their own, well, let these speak for themselves. You can have Soft Glazed Pumpkin Sugar Cookies using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Soft Glazed Pumpkin Sugar Cookies
- It's of Cookies.
- You need 1/2 cup of softened butter.
- It's 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of pumpkin puree (canned pumpkin).
- You need 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of powdered sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla.
- It's 2 large of eggs.
- It's 4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/4 tsp of cream of tartar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of pumpkin pie spice.
- It's of Glaze.
- You need 3 cup of powdered sugar.
- It's 4 tbsp of water.
- You need 1/4 tsp of pumpkin pie spice.
Add your favorite seasoned nuts if you wish. I happened to have had some caramelized sugar I had previously made and I crushed this up and added to the top of some of the. Have you ever dreamed of having the best pumpkin sugar cookies? You know, the ones that are crispy around the edges and soft and chewy inside?
Soft Glazed Pumpkin Sugar Cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or silicone baking mat and set aside..
- In a large bowl, stir butter, oil, pumpkin, sugars, vanilla and eggs together until incorporated and smooth..
- Slowly mix in all dry ingredients until completely incorporated..
- Scoop onto prepared baking sheet using 1 1/2 tablespoon scoop and flatten to 1/2 inch thick using the bottom of a glass. If the dough is sticking to the glass, press the bottom of the glass in granulated sugar before flattening..
- Bake for 8 - 9 minutes..
- While cookies bake, stir all ingredients together for glaze until smooth..
- Once cookies are finished baking, cool 3 minutes on baking sheet before transferring to cooling rack. Spread 1 1/2 teaspoons glaze over each warm cookie. Let glaze harden 2-3 hours before serving or eat them warm with lots of goey glaze :).
If you decide to get all glaze crazy make sure you let the first coat dry, so it doesn't run off the sides of your cookies when you add the second coat. These pumpkin cookies are a little more cloud-like than your traditional chewy sugar cookie. Add dry ingredients and stir until just combined. Scoop a tablespoon of cookie dough then roll in sugar. Soft and chewy Pumpkin Sugar Cookies that are melt-in-your mouth delicious.