Recipe: Tasty World's best yams
World's best yams. Yams and Sweet Potatoes aren't just those nasty things covered in syrup and marshmallows served on festive occasions. They are a far more satisfying and. Meso makes this fabulous dessert/side dish.
Because yams are grown and eaten in different parts of the world, methods for cooking vary In Nigeria, where so many of the world's yams are grown and the tuber is central to everyday life. Yams are nutritious tuber vegetables that are often mistaken for sweet potatoes. Know the Top Ten Yam Producing Countries and also find World Yam producing countries video featuring countries by most Yam production. You can cook World's best yams using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of World's best yams
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 2 of large cans yams drained.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of marshmallow whip.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter.
- It's 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- It's 1 packages of mini marshmallows for top.
- It's 1 tbsp of pumpkin pie spice.
- It's 1 tsp of ground cloves.
- It's 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 packages of graham cracker or cookie crust prepared.
Yams are grown throughout the world, with West Africa as its top producer. Candied Yams • The Diary of a Real Housewife. These Candied Yams are so simple to make and a side dish you need on your table. Topped with toasted melty marshmallows, it's a mouthwatering recipe.
World's best yams instructions
- Grease pan and set oven to 350° then prepare graham cracker crust and lay flat on bottom of pan..
- In bowl combine yams, marshmallow, eggs, brown sugar, cloves, pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon,& butter then pour over top of graham cracker crust..
- Bake at 350° for about 40 minutes. Then place the mini marshmallows on too and broil until browned..
Latest was A Yam I Am. Join the world's best podcast app to manage your favorite shows online and play them offline on our Android and iOS apps. For Nigerians celebrating the yam harvest, the starchy tuber is more than a food staple, but the traditions they underpin could now be under threat, writes the BBC's Fidelis Mbah. See more ideas about Candy yams, Sweet potato recipes and Yams. Yams are members of the flowering plant genus Dioscorea.