Recipe: Tasty Mike Cookies - Great for Halloween
Mike Cookies - Great for Halloween. See more ideas about Halloween cookies, Halloween treats, Cookies. These Easy Frankenstein Cookies are the perfect Halloween treat idea to make with the kids for parties, class treats, or more! My Favorite FALL and HALLOWEEN COOKIES!
The cookies make a great conversation piece. These ghost, mummy and monster cookies are the perfect Halloween treat. Pre-game your candy haul with these spooky appetizers. You can have Mike Cookies - Great for Halloween using 9 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mike Cookies - Great for Halloween
- You need of Cake flour.
- Prepare of Butter.
- Prepare of Sugar.
- It's of Egg.
- It's of drops Vanilla essence.
- Prepare of To add later.
- It's of Matcha green tea powder.
- You need of Cocoa powder.
- It's of Cake flour.
Get creative this Halloween with our ghoulishly good selection of scary cupcakes, creepy cookies, spooky sweets and devilish dinners that the kids will love. Get the kids excited for Halloween with these spooky bat and spider cookies. Complete with 'squashed flies' made from chocolate chips. These family-friendly Halloween sayings are great for neighbors, relatives, and business colleagues.
Mike Cookies - Great for Halloween instructions
- Preparation: Sift the cake flour. Bring the butter to room temperature. Preheat the oven to 160℃..
- Knead the room temperature butter with a wooden spatula until softened..
- Add the sugar and cream until it becomes white with a smooth cream-like consistency..
- Add the egg and vanilla essence and mix quickly..
- It will separate at first, but if you mix it well, it will look like this!.
- Add the sifted cake flour and mix in a cutting motion without kneading..
- Divide the dough into 1/2, 1/4, 1/4 portions. Mix in the matcha into 1/2 of the dough..
- Mix cocoa powder into one of the 1/4 portions..
- Add the cake flour to the remaining 1/4 portion and mix..
- Roll out the matcha dough with a rolling pin to a 5 mm thickness. If it looks like the dough is going to stick to the surface, dust with cake flour..
- Cut out the shapes with a round cookie cutter..
- Stretch the plain dough into a circle and place on the matcha dough..
- Stretch the chocolate dough into a circle half the size of the plain dough, and place it on top..
- Use the cocoa dough to create a mouth..
- Bake for 15-20 minutes in a preheated 160℃ oven and it's done..
- Here is my Little Green Men version: (http://www.allthecooks.com/recipe/Great+for+Halloween+++Little+Green+Men+Cookies-4535757717897216/).
- I have a Totoro version as well! (http://www.allthecooks.com/recipe/Totoro+Cookies+with+Pancake+Mix+and+Ingredients+at+Home-5563135839698944/).
Mike is the founder and editor of Greeting Card Poet. You're on our Halloween Sayings page. A favorite Halloween party game for trick-or-treaters of all ages that will have everyone Halloween Spoon Game. This is just like a traditional egg/spoon race but instead of using eggs Players have to put a cookie on their forehead and using only their face muscles (no hands. Using dark colored frosting, decorate another small cookie for the "RIP" sign and place it in the Great for coloring!