Easiest Way to Prepare Tasty Kitty Litter Cake
Kitty Litter Cake. You'll need a new kitty litter box, box liner and litter scoop as "props" to get Nutritional Information. This kitty litter cake will definitely do the trick. Not only does it look frighteningly realistic (without any actual litter or litter box contents, of course), it also tastes really good!
It's a trick and a treat all tied into one. The mere thought of a cake that looks like kitty litter - served in a kitty litter box with a kitty litter scoop - well…. She likes cooking and baking with me so she wanted to help. You can have Kitty Litter Cake using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Kitty Litter Cake
- Prepare 6 oz of Vanilla instant pudding mix.
- It's 1 box of Spice cake mix.
- It's 1 box of White cake mix.
- You need 12 oz of Vanilla sandwich cookies.
- It's 1 pinch of green food coloring.
- Prepare 1 packages of tootsie rolls.
- It's 1 small of un-used kitty litter pan and scoop.
It looks nasty but was really yummy. and yes the litter box is. Author: Leslie Green - The Hungry Housewife. An absolutely discussing looking but mighty tasty cake that looks like a Kitty Litter Box. Kitty Litter Cake is just what it sounds like; cake that is made to look like Kitty Litter.
Kitty Litter Cake instructions
- Cook both the spice and white cake mixes according to directions on box.
- mix and chill instant pudding according to directions on box.
- use food processor or crush sandwich cookies until in small pieces.
- set aside 1/4 cup of crushed cookies, add approximately 3-4 drops of green food coloring.
- after both cakes have cooled you will then crumble and mix together with the cookies and pudding. you likely won't need the whole amount of pudding. you can then put the cake in the litter pan..
- heat in microwave the tootsie rolls just enough to "shape" them and disperse within/on top of cake to your liking.
- sprinkle on top of cake the green crumbled cookie mix.
It can be made using a wide variety of ingredients as long as it looks as gross as it sounds! How can this KITTY LITTER CAKE look so gross yet be yummy? My son and I made this cake years ago when he was a Cub Scout as a fundraiser for the Blue and Gold banquet. Prepare cake mixes and bake according to directions (any size pans). Prepare pudding mix and chill Line NEW, CLEAN Kitty Litter Box.