Easiest Way to Make Perfect Pumpkin pie cheesecake overnight oats
Pumpkin pie cheesecake overnight oats. Healthy Oatmeal Recipes Cream Cheese Recipes Grain Recipes Oats Pumpkin Main Dish Breakfast Brunch Vegetarian. In a small bowl stir together pumpkin puree, butter, softened cream cheese, SPLENDA® Sweetener, and pumpkin pie spice until smooth and well blended. Thick and creamy pumpkin pie overnight oats with chia are a nutritious, healthy breakfast.
I basically wait all year for it. Pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spices and almond milk give the oats a creamy texture and fall flavor that I love. If I'm craving more protein I'll add a little protein powder or. You can have Pumpkin pie cheesecake overnight oats using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pumpkin pie cheesecake overnight oats
- It's 1/2 cup of pumpkin puree ( canned).
- Prepare 1 & 1/2 tbsp of chia seeds.
- It's 1/2 cup of oats.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of pumpkin pie spice.
- It's 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It's 2 & 1/2 tbsp of cream cheese.
- You need 1 tbsp of honey.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of greek yoghurt.
- You need 1/2 cup of almond milk.
If you love pumpkin pie, pumpkin spice, and oatmeal, you'll love this easy and healthy Pumpkin Pie Overnight Oats recipe. How To Make Healthy Pumpkin Pie Overnight Oats *Get the Macros, Metric measurements, and the option to Print the recipe by clicking here. Travel-friendly and autumn-ready, these overnight oats will make you feel good about eating pumpkin pie for breakfast. Toasted pecans sprinkled on top give this breakfast a nice crunch, and with aromatic pumpkin pie spices, your coworkers will be stopping by your desk to ask for a slice.
Pumpkin pie cheesecake overnight oats step by step
- In a bowl,mix together all the ingredients until well combined..
- Cover the bowl and refrigerate overnight..
- At the time of serving add extra almond milk if thick until it reaches the desired consistency..
- Drizzle with extra honey before serving..
I also heat mine up, as I prefer it warm. Be totally basic and enjoy pumpkin spice in this overnight pumpkin pie oatmeal recipe! This delicious fall pumpkin pie version is super easy because you can use pre-made pumpkin pie filling! Stir the oats and any of the optional ingredients into the pumpkin pie mixture. Cover the bowl or put it.