Recipe: Appetizing Vickys Self-Saucing Toffee Apple Pudding GF DF EF SF NF
Vickys Self-Saucing Toffee Apple Pudding GF DF EF SF NF. How to make super delicious self-saucing toffee apple pudding, finished with an extra drizzle of toffee sauce over the top - yummy! ► Subscribe for regular. Also, the custard is similar to what? Great recipe for Vickys Vanilla Cookie Santa Hats GF DF EF SF NF.
Apple Cream Cheese Pie Recipe by Suite. Self Saucing Butterscotch Pudding magic - one batter transforms into a warm, fudgey pudding This recipe is the butterscotch version of everybody's favourite Chocolate Self Saucing Pudding. Aforementioned Apple Crumble has much company, including Strawberry Crumble, Caramel Baked. You can have Vickys Self-Saucing Toffee Apple Pudding GF DF EF SF NF using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vickys Self-Saucing Toffee Apple Pudding GF DF EF SF NF
- You need of melted gold foil-wrapped Stork margarine block + extra.
- It's of gluten-free / plain flour.
- It's of xanthan gum if using GF flour.
- You need of golden caster sugar / superfine sugar.
- You need of baking powder.
- You need of salt.
- You need of light coconut milk.
- You need of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of large cooking apples - peeled, cored & sliced.
- It's of dark brown sugar.
- Prepare of boiling water.
- You need of chopped pecans (optional).
How to make super delicious self-saucing toffee apple pudding, finished with an extra drizzle of toffee sauce over the top - yummy!\r► Subscribe for regular videos caramel self-saucing pudding cake recipe. Pear Sticky Toffee Cakes With Miso Caramel Sauce. Mix together the milk, butter, egg and vanilla extract and stir into the dry ingredients until you get a smooth batter. Arrange the apples in the dish, spoon the batter on top and smooth with a knife until the apples are covered.
Vickys Self-Saucing Toffee Apple Pudding GF DF EF SF NF instructions
- Preheat the oven to gas 4 / 180C / 350F and grease a 3.5 pint cake tin or casserole dish with some of the margarine.
- Mix the flour, xanthan gum if using, sugar, baking powder & salt together.
- Mix the melted margarine, milk and vanilla into the flour and stir until smooth, adding a splash extra milk if using GF flour.
- Layer the apples at the bottom if the oven dish.
- Pour the cake batter on top evenly.
- Mix the boiling water and dark sugar together until smooth then gently pour over the batter, trying not to disrupt the batter too much. It helps to pour it over a spoon.
- Scatter the pecans over if using then bake for 40 minutes or until the cake is risen and firm on top while the sauce sinks to the bottom.
- Serve immediately with free-from ice cream or custard, see my recipe list for both.
We use chocolate, lemon, passion fruit and more for our puddings. A glorious mash-up of two favourite puds, this rich recipe is the perfect weekend winter warmer. These mini upside-down apple puddings become extra special when covered in hot buttery toffee sauce. Melt the butter and sugar together in a small pan over a gentle heat, add the lemon juice and apples, and divide between the pudding moulds. Great recipe for Vickys Apple Scones, GF DF EF SF NF.