Recipe: Appetizing Cheesecake filled pumpkin muffins
Cheesecake filled pumpkin muffins. Like a delicious pumpkin roll, these pumpkin cheesecake muffins combine perfectly spiced pumpkin muffins with cream cheese filling. Top the muffins with brown sugar crumb cake topping and you have an absolutely irresistible pumpkin spice breakfast treat. It's time to cross something off your fall.
A couple weekends ago I was craving a café mocha from Starbucks…like bad. These Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins are moist spiced pumpkin muffins topped with sweet cream cheese that melts into them as they bake. The base of these muffins is an extra moist pumpkin muffin that uses an entire can of pumpkin puree. You can have Cheesecake filled pumpkin muffins using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheesecake filled pumpkin muffins
- You need of for the filling.
- You need 8 oz of package cream cheese (room temp).
- You need 1/2 cup of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 1 of egg white.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla.
- It's of for the cake.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of flour.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It's 2 tsp of pumpkin pie spice.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of pumpkin puree.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
I hate when recipes only use half a can of pumpkin. Use an offset spatula to create a well in the center of each muffin. Evenly portion cheesecake filling into the wells. Whether you're looking for spiced pumpkin muffins with chocolate chips You'll be glad you made this recipe for pumpkin muffins with a cream cheese filling and a streusel The combination of the pumpkin and white chocolate are reminiscent of pumpkin cheesecake.
Cheesecake filled pumpkin muffins step by step
- Preheat oven to 350, and line a 12 cup muffin tin with baking liners..
- Using an electric mixer, beat cream cheese with powdered sugar for 3 minutes. Beat in egg white and 1/2 tsp vanilla, mix well..
- In a separate bowl whisk flour, pumpkin pie spice, baking powder and salt..
- In another bowl beat together pumpkin puree, 2 eggs, granulated sugar, oil and 1 tsp vanilla. Whisk in the flour mixture..
- Layer some of the batter in the bottom of the baking cups, then a layer of the cream cheese mixture, then top with another layer of pumpkin mixture..
- Bake at 350 for 25 minutes, until the tops are springy.
- Got this when I was pregnant around June 2012. ya I'm a baking fatty lol.
Brown-butter pecan pumpkin muffins with ginger cheesecake filling. For the muffins, brown the butter by cooking it over medium heat, swirling occasionally, until it browns. Add a tangy filling that's quite reminiscent of cheesecake, and we have ourselves a winner. Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins - hands down one of my favorite fall pumpkin recipes ever! Baking these makes the house smell incredible!