How to Cook Appetizing Caramel Apple Cheesecake Crumble Bars
Caramel Apple Cheesecake Crumble Bars. There's nothing more family-friendly than apple cheesecake bars. I've added just a touch of lemon zest to punch the flavor up. Top with caramel and sea salt.
The crust and crumble are made entirely with oats and oat flour, making these Cheesecake Bars gluten-free! That's not to say they are healthy, but. I am not going to lie to you here, but I won't exaggerate, either. You can have Caramel Apple Cheesecake Crumble Bars using 16 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Caramel Apple Cheesecake Crumble Bars
- You need 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1/4 cup of light brown sugar, packed.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter.
- You need 8 oz of cream cheese, softened.
- It's 1 of large egg.
- It's 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- It's 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2 cup of small diced apples, gala, peeled and cored.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- It's 1/2 cup of light brown sugar.
- It's 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It's 1/2 cup of old fashioned whole rolled oats.
- You need 1/2 cup of caramel sauce, for drizzling.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of butter.
These bars are probably the best thing I have eaten in a long Just like a traditional cheesecake, these apple crumble cheesecake bars contain dairy products, so they must be kept refrigerated. Salted Caramel Swirled-Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars with Brown Sugar-Graham Cracker Crust by Averie Cooks. Apple Crumble Cheesecake with Salted Caramel sauce. Apples are in season and one of the best way you can use them is by making this delicious Apple Crumble Cheesecake with salted caramel sauce.
Caramel Apple Cheesecake Crumble Bars step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line 8 inch square pan with aluminum foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Crust - In large bowl add flour, brown sugar, and cut in the butter with two forks. Keep working until mixture is combined and pea-sized crumbly bits are present..
- Turn mixture out into prepared pan, hard packing it with your fingertips in an even, smooth, flat layer to form a crust. Bake for 14 - 15 minutes, or just until set. Remove form oven, set aside..
- Cheesecake - In a large bowl add all ingredients and beat with a hand mixer until smooth and combined about 2 minutes on high power, set aside.
- Apples - Peel, core and dice apples and place in a medium bowl. Sprinkle with sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg and toss well to combine, set aside..
- Crumble - In a medium bowl, add the flour, brown sugar, oats, and cut in th ebutter with two forks. Keep working until mixture is combined and pea-sized crumbly bits are present..
- Pour cheesecake mixture over the baked and cooled crust, smoothing the top lightly with a spatula..
- Lightly and evenly sprinkle the apples on top of cheesecake layer..
- Evenly sprinkle with the crumble mixture..
- Bake fro 45 - 50 minutes or until crumble topping is just set and very lightly golden browned. Place pan on a wire rack to cool for about 30 min..
- Caramel Topping - After 30 min., evenly drizzle with caramel sauce. Allow bars to cool, in pan, on wire rack for at least 4 hours, or overnight. Cover with foil if cooling overnight. Don't slice bars to early, they need to set. Prior to slicing, lift bars out using foil overhang, slice, and serve..
Caramel Apple Cheesecake Bars have three delicious layers and are the perfect fall dessert! A graham cracker crust topped with a creamy cheesecake layer loaded with cinnamon spiced apples and cookie-like streusel and salted caramel on top. Caramel Apple Cheesecake Bars - creamy cheesecake topped with apples and a streusel topping. These are always a potluck favorite! The crumble on top is pretty simple with some flour, brown sugar, oats, and butter.