Easiest Way to Make Delicious Easy Twix caramel apple parfait
Easy Twix caramel apple parfait. You have got to try this amazing No Bake Twix Caramel Apple Salad Recipe!! It's perfect for summer parties and very easy to make! You can use any kind of apple with this recipe but I prefer the Granny Smith apple in this one.
Cut the Twix bites in half, you can leave some whole. Start with one bag and if you don't think it's enough add more! Cut up the apples into small bite size pieces. You can cook Easy Twix caramel apple parfait using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Twix caramel apple parfait
- Prepare 1 of small box instant vanilla pudding.
- Prepare 2 cups of milk.
- Prepare 1-8 ounce of tub of cool whip.
- It's 1 of large Granny Smith apple, diced into 1/2 inch cubes.
- You need 2 cups of chopped up Twix bars.
- You need 1/2 cup of heath bits.
- You need 1/2 cup of caramel sauce.
Fold in the Twix with the apple pieces. Add in the caramel bites along with a few squeezes of caramel topping. Today, we're making caramel apple cheesecake parfaits. Because sometimes pumpkin spice needs to move over for a second to really let fall-y apples shine I absolutely LOVE how pretty these caramel apple cheesecake parfaits look.
Easy Twix caramel apple parfait instructions
- Make pudding as directed with two cups milk. Fold in thawed cool whip. Place in fridge 10 minutes..
- Stir in apples, Twix pieces, Heath bits, caramel sauce. Return to refrigerator for 20 minutes. And enjoy!.
- I topped mine with more Twix and Heath bits and I’m sure chopped peanuts, crushed graham crackers or candied pecans would be great on top!.
Plus, you can't beat a classic graham cracker crust topped with the. Cut apples into bite size pieces. Chop twix bars into small pieces. Add the twix and apple chunks to the cool whip pudding mixture. Top with extra twix bars and apples, drizzle caramel topping on top.