Easiest Way to Make Appetizing Pumpkin Gingerbread Souffle
Pumpkin Gingerbread Souffle. Let's talk Gingerbread Soufflé and how incredibly delightful it is with a pouring of warm Butterscotch Sauce. A soft fluffy cake made with molasses and pumpkin spice. In a medium bowl, blend together the pumpkin.
A dessert your guests won't forget anytime soon. While they have a reputation for being difficult. Perfect for the holidays, richly flavored pumpkin gingerbread made with pumpkin purée, flour Photography Credit: Elise Bauer. You can have Pumpkin Gingerbread Souffle using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Gingerbread Souffle
- It's of The Crust.
- You need 1 packages of gingerbread cookie mix.
- You need 1 of glass deep dish pie pan/plate.
- Prepare of The Souffle.
- You need 1 can of 15oz Pumpkin.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of Granulated sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of Cinnamon.
- You need 1 tbsp of Pumpkin pie spice.
- You need 4 of eggs.
This pumpkin gingerbread is one of our favorite treats for fall! This recipe for Pumpkin-Ginger Souffle will really impress people. Anyone can make an ordinary ol' pumpkin pie. This fall, wow your friends and family with this wonderful recipe.
Pumpkin Gingerbread Souffle instructions
- Preheat oven at 350°F.
- Prepare gingerbread cookie mix according to package.
- set aside a small handful of gingerbread for decoration.
- lightly grease pie plate.
- put the cookie mix into pie plate and form a Crust.
- mix all souffle ingredients together and pour into pie crust.
- bake 30 minutes/ if you're using a metal pie pan you will need to adjust the time.
- after the pie has baked for 30 minutes remove from oven... place aluminum foil around the sides to not let the cookie crust burn... form a gingerbread man out of the remaining gingerbread... place gingerbread man on top of pie and continue baking for another 30 minutes.
- let the pie cool for 30 minutes before serving.
A warm, buttery blend of pumpkin and spices make this a must have for fall. With notes of nutmeg, cloves, cinnamon and vanilla, this fragrance is quickly becoming a favorite! * For an impressive holiday dessert, serve guests individual Gingerbread Soufflés. When these soufflés are finished cooking, serve them right away--all. This gluten-free Pumpkin Soufflé tastes like an autumn-scented cloud. And it's easier to make than pumpkin pie!